Choosing Real is not accepting guest posts at this time.
In the interest of spending more time with my family, I have cut back on some aspects of running this blog. One of those areas cut is reviewing and publishing guest posts. I appreciate your understanding.
I am glad you are interested in guest posting on Choosing Real. Guest posting is a great way to introduce yourself to new readers. I accept high-quality, original content that will provide value to Choosing Real readers.
Please use the Guest Post Submission Form below to submit your guest post for review. I will let you know within 1 week if I will be able to use your guest post on Choosing Real. If I don’t use your guest post you are, of course, welcome to submit your post to another blog.
Guest Post Guidelines
Take note of the following guidelines to have the best chance of having your guest post approved for publication.
- Your post must be unique content not published elsewhere online.
- Posts should be written as evergreen, meaning they are able to be shared in the future and still be relevant to readers.
- Posts can be 300 to 1,000 words in length.
- The content should provide valuable information without having a “salesy” feel to it.
- Keep paragraphs short and use sub-headings and bullet points to improve readability.
- Links to your own blog may be used within the post as long as they are relevant to the content. Do not include affiliate links in your post.
- You may include an image with your post, but it is not required. Be sure to let me know the source of the image in the “additional info” field of the form.
- Be sure to include a short bio (separate box in form) to let readers know who you are.
I will format your post to fit the general style of the blog. Post title and content may be edited for improved search engine optimization. If you refer to specific products in your post, I may add my own affiliate links to your post.
I will also add shareable images with text overlays and Choosing Real branding to go with your post to make it easily sharable on social media. If your post is selected for publication, it will also be shared on major social media outlets for maximum exposure.
Topics most likely to be approved include:
- Natural skin & body care
- Natural cleaning tips
- Meal planning tips
- Real food cooking tips
- Healthy habits
- Healthy tips for the whole family
Guest Post Submission Form
Thank you for your interest in guest posting at Choosing Real!