I use Grove Collaborative for safer products for my family, the great customer service, and simply the convenience. Discover 5 items I regularly buy from Grove.
Several months ago I published a post called 7 Things I love about Grove Collaborative. In that post, I talked about what I enjoyed about the service and the company, as well as one thing I don’t enjoy.
Now I thought I would go into more detail about what I actually buy from Grove regularly. I have been shopping online through Grove Collaborative for a few years now and order products almost every month now.
5 items I buy regularly from Grove
1. Seventh Generation Auto Dish Gel
This dishwasher soap works really well and is safer for the environment. I buy a new bottle every month.
2. Tom’s of Maine Natural Deodorant
I have previously bought Tom’s of Maine from another source, but since I was already placing a Grove order, I added it here. Grove has recently started carrying more scents. My favorite is the refreshing lemongrass scent.
3. Method Foaming Hand Wash Refill
I use this to refill all the foaming hand soap dispensers in my home. I use the Method hand soap dispensers because I like the look of them and they seem to work better than the Mrs. Meyer’s dispensers.
4. Natracare Organic Cotton Tampons
I won’t go into much detail here. You know what they are used for. I feel better knowing they are safer than other brands I have used.
5. Dr. Bronner’s Pure Liquid Castile Soap
I don’t buy this all the time, but it’s something I can’t find at the stores I regularly shop at for groceries and household items (Aldi & Walmart). Lately I have been using this as an ingredient for making homemade liquid laundry soap. I haven’t quite found a recipe I love, but I’m working on it.
Other natural cleaners I use regularly:
- Vinegar water – I have found that vinegar water works really well as a rinse aid in my dishwasher. What I do is when I clean my coffee pot by running a few cycles of a 50/50 blend of vinegar and water through the coffee pot, I will save that coffee tinted vinegar water to use later in the dishwasher. That may sound weird but it really works and I don’t have to spend any extra money on a commercial rinse aid.
- Baking soda – I used to use Soft Scrub to clean stains out of my porcelain sink. Now I scrub stains with a sponge and baking soda to remove ground in stains.
What are some of your favorite natural cleaning products?